Are You In Need Of a 17 Point Roof Inspection in New England, MA?
Do you know what a New England Roof Inspection can do for you? It can make you more alert as to what exactly is going on up on your roof. A roof’s condition is very hard to tell from standing out in your yard looking up, but when there is a contractor who can take a close look at it, then that’s when you’ll find more about your roof. You can validate a having an inspection done the same way that you can having an inspection done to your vehicle.
There is lots to look for in a 17 point roof inspection. The one thing a roof inspection does is allows you to check if a new roof is needed anytime in the near future. If you have to replace your roof, at least you’ll know before it’s too late.
What’s all included in a New England 17 point roof inspection:
1. Check for proper shingle overhang near the gutters and eaves
2. Proper ventilation in your attic
3. Blockages at attic intake vents
4. Loose shingles
5. Check flashing at the walls
6. Check the pipe flanges for splits and cracks
7. Examine valleys for decay and cracks
8. Ensure proper attic insulation
9. Examine attic for dry rot and excess moisture
10. Rubber boots will be checked for dry rot
11. Overall condition of shingles-examine for cracks, curling and deterioration
12. Seals on the asphalt shingles are checked in case of wind damage
13. Single granules are checked for missing pieces
14. Attic goes through a thorough examination for holes and cracks
15. Shingle fasten method is checked from the original installation
16. Gutters are thoroughly checked for blockages
17. Proper seal for at all storm collars
The Benefits Of Having A Professional Roof Inspection in New England
When you have our roofing techs examine your roof, you better believe that you’re getting preventative maintenance so that repairs will not appear in your future. Roof repairs are and can be quite pricey whereas a roof inspection is a lot less.
When a renovation is in order, you should have your roof inspected. A roof that gets inspected by Precision Roofing will be able to show the condition of it and whether or not the roof can accommodate the expansion.
If you’re looking to increase the value of your home, then a roof inspection will surely aid to it. A roof is something that potential home buyers look at first. After all, it’s the first impression of a home that you’re going to get before walking into the front door. A New England 17 point roof inspection is what you need.
- Time For A Roof Replacement In New England?
If it’s time for a roof replacement in New England, you’ll have the perfect opportunity to choose something different that will last longer than the most common standard asphalt shingles. This is the time when many homeowners in New England choose to upgrade to metal roofing. When the roof structure of your New England roof...Read More
- How a Metal Roof Can Save Your Home from Getting Too Hot This Summer in Lexington, MA
Summer is right around the corner, how are you prepared to handle those hot days? Doing things like keeping the AC at a minimum will keep your bills from getting out of control and a Lexington metal roof can save you money as well. If a metal roof has never crossed your mind before, then...Read More