Are You In Need Of a 17 Point Roof Inspection in New England, MA?
Do you know what a New England Roof Inspection can do for you? It can make you more alert as to what exactly is going on up on your roof. A roof’s condition is very hard to tell from standing out in your yard looking up, but when there is a contractor who can take a close look at it, then that’s when you’ll find more about your roof. You can validate a having an inspection done the same way that you can having an inspection done to your vehicle.
There is lots to look for in a 17 point roof inspection. The one thing a roof inspection does is allows you to check if a new roof is needed anytime in the near future. If you have to replace your roof, at least you’ll know before it’s too late.
What’s all included in a New England 17 point roof inspection:
1. Check for proper shingle overhang near the gutters and eaves
2. Proper ventilation in your attic
3. Blockages at attic intake vents
4. Loose shingles
5. Check flashing at the walls
6. Check the pipe flanges for splits and cracks
7. Examine valleys for decay and cracks
8. Ensure proper attic insulation
9. Examine attic for dry rot and excess moisture
10. Rubber boots will be checked for dry rot
11. Overall condition of shingles-examine for cracks, curling and deterioration
12. Seals on the asphalt shingles are checked in case of wind damage
13. Single granules are checked for missing pieces
14. Attic goes through a thorough examination for holes and cracks
15. Shingle fasten method is checked from the original installation
16. Gutters are thoroughly checked for blockages
17. Proper seal for at all storm collars
The Benefits Of Having A Professional Roof Inspection in New England
When you have our roofing techs examine your roof, you better believe that you’re getting preventative maintenance so that repairs will not appear in your future. Roof repairs are and can be quite pricey whereas a roof inspection is a lot less.
When a renovation is in order, you should have your roof inspected. A roof that gets inspected by Precision Roofing will be able to show the condition of it and whether or not the roof can accommodate the expansion.
If you’re looking to increase the value of your home, then a roof inspection will surely aid to it. A roof is something that potential home buyers look at first. After all, it’s the first impression of a home that you’re going to get before walking into the front door. A New England 17 point roof inspection is what you need.
- What an Attic Analysis Can Do For You
One of the responsibilities that comes with being a New England homeowner is making sure that you can take care of it properly. It is easy to address the parts of your home you see on a regular basis. Just like it is easy to spot the problems that you have when they are obvious,...Read More
- Tips On Hiring A New England Roofing Contractor
A house is incomplete without a roof. A roof provides protection and shelter much like the walls. Roofing of a home adds to its beauty as well as value. Are you planning to construct a new house or an office? Great! But, have you thought what kind of roofing will be best suited for it?...Read More